Inspiration is the most powerful thing nowadays, which gives energy to do work specially when you are sick of doing it. When you want climb the rock, the first thing you need is self confidence and the supporting thing you want is Inspiration. Women, nowadays moving along with men in every sector and the motivation or women making it possible. Its not inspiration for women but also for entrepreneur, worker, Anthers, Politicians etc. So following Inspirational Quotes for women are not just for women but for everyone.
Everyone wants to be strong but the demotivation around us restricts from doing any activity. How to deal with all negativity? The only option is to get confident and reading these Inspirational and motivational quotes. We all have been gone through depression, frustration etc. and to come out of all these things, you need some motivation and Inspiration. So get top 100 Inspirational Quotes for women.
Inspirational Quotes for Women
1. “Leadership is hard to define and good leadership even harder. But if you can get people to follow you to the ends of the earth, you are a great leader.”
2. “When we do the best we can, we never know what miracle is wrought in our life, or in the life of another.”
3. “If I stop to kick every barking dog I am not going to get where I’m going.” – Jackie Joyner-Kersee
4. “One’s philosophy is not best expressed in words; it is expressed in the choices one makes… and the choices we make are ultimately our responsibility.”
5. “Any woman who understands the problems of running a home will be nearer to understanding the problems of running a country.”
6. “Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement.” – Helen Keller
7. “The only safe ship in a storm is leadership.”
8. “If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun.”
9. “You are the one that possesses the keys to your being. You carry the passport to your own happiness.”
10. “Strategic leaders must not get consumed by the operational and tactical side of their work. They have a duty to find time to shape the future.”
11. “Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.”
12. “I was smart enough to go through any door that opened.”
13. “No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.”
14. We realize the importance of our voices only when we are silenced.
15. “The way to achieve your own success is to be willing to help somebody else get it first.”
16. “The way to achieve your own success is to be willing to help somebody else get it first.”
17. “Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one’s courage.”
18. “Cautious, careful people, always casting about to preserve their reputations can never effect a reform.”
19. “It takes a great deal of courage to stand up to your enemies, but even more to stand up to your friends.”
20. I would rather be handsome for an hour than pretty for a week.
21. “If your actions create a legacy that inspires others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, then, you are an excellent leader.”
22. “If you don’t like being a doormat then get off the floor.”
23. “When the whole world is silent, even one voice becomes powerful.”
24. “You are more powerful than you know; you are beautiful just as you are.”
25. Instead of looking at the past, I put myself ahead twenty years and try to look at what I need to do now in order to get there then
26. “There are two kinds of stones, as everyone knows, one of which rolls.”
27. “Whatever you do, be different – that was the advice my mother gave me, and I can’t think of better advice for an entrepreneur. If you’re different, you will stand out.”
28. “Make the most of yourself by fanning the tiny, inner sparks of possibility into flames of achievement.”
29. “A woman is the full circle. Within her is the power to create, nurture and transform.”
30. I’m tough, I’m ambitious, and I know exactly what I want. If that makes me a bitch, okay.
31. “I never dreamed about success. I worked for it.”
32. “A lot of people are afraid to say what they want. That’s why they don’t get what they want.”
33. “Knowing what must be done does away with fear.”
34. “Don’t be afraid to speak up for yourself. Keep fighting for your dreams!”
35. Take criticism seriously, but not personally. If there is truth or merit in the criticism, try to learn from it. Otherwise, let it roll right off you.
36. “If one is lucky, a solitary fantasy can totally transform one million realities.”
37. “A woman is like a tea bag – you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water.”
38. “I didn’t get there by wishing for it or hoping for it, but by working for it.”
39. “The most effective way to do it, is to do it.”
40. In politics, if you want anything said, ask a man; if you want anything done, ask a woman.
41. “Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.”
42. “I know God will not give me anything I can’t handle. I just wish that He didn’t trust me so much.”
43. “Power’s not given to you. You have to take it.”
44. “The power you have is to be the best version of yourself you can be, so you can create a better world.”
45. The first problem for all of us, men and women, is not to learn, but to unlearn.
46. “We are not interested in the possibilities of defeat; they do not exist.”
47. “Destiny is a name often given in retrospect to choices that had dramatic consequences.”
48. “The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity.”
49. “If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun.”
50. The most effective way to do it, is to do it.
51. “Leadership should be more participative than directive, more enabling than performing.”
52. “We ask justice, we ask equality, we ask that all the civil and political rights that belong to citizens of the United States, be guaranteed to us and our daughters forever.”
53. “The difference between successful people and others is how long they spend time feeling sorry for themselves.”
54. “It took me quite a long time to develop a voice, and now that I have it, I am not going to be silent.”
55. If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun.
56. “My best successes came on the heels of failures.”
57. “It was we, the people; not we, the white male citizens; nor yet we, the male citizens; but we, the whole people, who formed the Union…. Men, their rights and nothing more; women, their rights and nothing less.”
58. “You can waste your lives drawing lines. Or you can live your life crossing them.”
59. “Forget about the fast lane. If you really want to fly, just harness your power to your passion”
60. “Forget about the fast lane. If you really want to fly, just harness your power to your passion”
61. “I wake up every morning and think to myself, ‘How far can I push the company forward in the next 24 hours?’”
62. “A woman is the full circle. Within her is the power to create, nurture and transform.”
63. “I’d rather regret the things I’ve done than regret the things I haven’t done.”
64. “I can’t think of any better representation of beauty than someone who is unafraid to be herself.”
65. The secret of getting ahead is getting started.
66. “Surround yourself with a trusted and loyal team. It makes all the difference.”
67. “I want to do is because I want to do it. Women must try to do things as men have tried. When they fail, their failure must be but a challenge to others.”
68. “I hope the fathers and mothers of little girls will look at them and say ‘yes, women can.’”
69. “Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.”
70. Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.
71. “As a leader, it’s a major responsibility on your shoulders to practice the behavior you want others to follow.”
72. “Just watch, all of you men. I’ll show you what a woman can do…I’ll go across the country, I’ll race to the Moon… I’ll never look back.”
73. “Beware of monotony; it’s the mother of all the deadly sins.”
74. “It’s possible to climb to the top without stomping on other people.”
75. A woman has got to love a bad man once or twice in her life, to be thankful for a good one.
76. “Don’t waste a single second. Just move forward as fast as you can, and go for it.”
77. “The best protection any woman can have … is courage.”
78. “Courage is like a muscle. We strengthen it by use.”
79. I’m not afraid of storms, for I’m learning how to sail my ship.
80. “You manage things; you lead people.”
81. “We must believe that we are gifted for something, and that this thing, at whatever cost, must be attained.”
82. “If you don’t risk anything, you risk even more.”
83. “Power is not given to you. You have to take it.”
84. Life shrinks or expands in proportion with one’s courage
85. “I am endlessly fascinated that playing football is considered a training ground for leadership, but raising children isn’t.”
86. “Success breeds confidence.”
87. “I have stood on a mountain of no’s for one yes.”
88. “We can do no great things, only small things with great love.”
89. It takes a great deal of courage to stand up to your enemies, but even more to stand up to your friends.
90. “Ninety percent of leadership is the ability to communicate something people want.”
91. “The way in which we think of ourselves has everything to do with how our world see us and how we see ourselves successfully acknowledged by the world.”
92. “The way we talk to our children becomes their inner voice.”
93. “If you want something said, ask a man; if you want something done, ask a woman.”
94. The most courageous act is still to think for yourself. Aloud.
95. “True leaders understand that leadership is not about them but about those they serve. It is not about exalting themselves but about lifting others up.”
96. “Love is anterior to Life, Posterior to Death, Initial of Creation, and The Exponent of Earth.”
97. “You can never leave footprints that last if you are always walking on tiptoe.”
98. “Do you want to meet the love of your life? Look in the mirror.”
99. I know for sure that what we dwell on is what we become.
100. “Do not wait for leaders; do it alone, person to person. Be faithful in small things because it is in them that your strength lies.”
Hope you like my best collection of Inspirational quotes for women. Do share with your all friends to make them feel relax and make them stress free. Everyone would love this awesome Inspirational Quotes collection, so you have to share on social media to reach maximum of the people. Sharing is caring and you care for everyone. Inspirational Quotes or Motivational quotes are the most important thing everyone need nowadays because every business man is under pressure and high tensed with his business and every worker/ employee is also depressed with his work load and daily work schedule. So every women wants such motivational quotes winch will help them coming out of the stress and mention strain. Share these awesome Inspirational Quotes for Women with everyone and help everyone to be happy in their life.happy wheels